Fintech Companies in UAE:
The UAE is a country that has a strong interest in fintech to provide innovative services. They have emerged as a hub in the Middle East and North Africa, attracting talent, investment, and support from the government and the private sector. Below are some top-rated fintech companies in uae that are providing their finest services.
Payment and E-Wallet:
Payment and e-wallet are the most developed segments offering solutions for online and mobile payments. Some of the notable payment and e-wallet companies in UAE are:
- Telr: Telr is an award-winning payment gateway that enables merchants to accept and manage online payments in multiple currencies and payment methods.
- Pyypl: They are a digital wallet that enables users to access essential financial services from their smartphones.
- Ziina: they are a peer-to-peer payment app that allows users to send and receive money instantly and securely, without the need for bank account details.
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency:
They are the second most developed segment of providing platforms for buying, selling, and trading cryptocurrencies. Some of the notable blockchain and cryptocurrency companies in the UAE are:
- BitOasis: BitOasis is the largest cryptocurrency platform in the MENA region, offering a secure and user-friendly way to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin and other digital assets.
- Rain: They are a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and custodian that allows users to buy, sell, and store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, using local currencies.
- Palmex: This one is a digital asset exchange that enables users to trade various cryptocurrencies, as its own native token, and also offers low fees, high liquidity, and advanced trading tools.
Insurtech is the third most developed segment offering solutions for insurance distribution, underwriting, and claims management. Some of the notable insurtech companies in the UAE are:
- Aqeed: Aqeed is an online insurance platform that allows users to compare, buy, and manage various types of insurance policies.
- Democrance: This is a digital insurance platform that partners with insurers, telecom, and money transfer operators to provide affordable insurance to the low-income and unbanked segments of the population.
- Addenda: They are a blockchain-based platform that connects insurance companies to share data and process claims faster and more securely.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has advanced and creative fintech services companies that offer a range of innovative and efficient solutions for various financial segments, such as payment, blockchain, insurtech, digital banking, wealth management, remittances, and lending. Their fintech service also has a vibrant and diverse ecosystem, consisting of various stakeholders, and their fintech service is expected to grow further in the coming years, as the country prepares for major events, such as Expo 2020 and the UAE Vision 2021.